2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 702. Powers of appointment.
- 702.02 Definitions.
- 702.03 Manifestation of intent to exercise a power of appointment.
- 702.05 Exercise of a power of appointment.
- 702.07 Power of appointment to be construed as exclusive.
- 702.08 Disclaimer of a power of appointment.
- 702.09 Release of a power of appointment.
- 702.11 Irrevocability of creation, exercise and release of a power of appointment.
- 702.13 Recording instruments relating to a power of appointment.
- 702.15 Disposition when a special power of appointment is unexercised.
- 702.17 Rights of creditors of the donee.
- 702.19 Matters governed by common law.
- 702.21 Applicability of chapter.
- 702.22 Applicability of general transfers at death provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.