2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 7. Election officials; boards; selection and duties; canvassing.
SELECTION AND DUTIES
- 7.03 Compensation of election officials and trainees.
- 7.08 Elections commission.
- 7.10 County clerks.
- 7.11 Menominee county; town elections.
- 7.15 Municipal clerks.
- 7.20 Board of election commissioners.
- 7.21 Election commissioners, duties and regulations.
- 7.22 Municipal board of election commissioners.
- 7.23 Destruction of election materials.
- 7.24 Title to election materials.
- 7.25 Voting machine officials' duties.
- 7.30 Appointment of election officials.
- 7.31 Training and certification of chief inspectors.
- 7.315 Training of other election officials.
- 7.32 Change of election official numbers.
- 7.33 Service as an election official.
- 7.36 Chief inspector's duties.
- 7.37 Inspectors' duties.
- 7.38 Vacancies after nomination.
- 7.40 Sample ballots.
- 7.41 Public's right to access.
CANVASS OF RETURNS AND CERTIFICATION
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.