2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 625. Insurance — rate regulation.
- 625.01 Construction and purposes.
- 625.02 Definitions.
- 625.03 Scope of application.
- 625.04 Exemptions.
- 625.11 Rate standards.
- 625.12 Rating methods.
- 625.13 Filing of rates and consent to rate.
- 625.14 Filings open to inspection.
- 625.15 Delegation of rate making and rate filing obligation.
- 625.16 Loss ratios for certain disability policies.
- 625.21 Delaying effect of rates.
- 625.22 Disapproval of rates.
- 625.23 Special restrictions on individual insurers.
- 625.31 Operation and control of rate service organizations.
- 625.32 Licensing.
- 625.33 Binding agreements by insurers.
- 625.34 Recording and reporting of experience.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.