2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 620. Insurance — investments.
- 620.01 Purpose and scope.
- 620.02 Segregated account investments.
- 620.03 Special investment restrictions.
- 620.04 Specific orders.
- 620.05 Protection against currency fluctuations.
- 620.12 Disposal of prohibited assets.
- 620.21 Effect of investment restrictions.
- 620.22 Permitted classes of investments.
- 620.23 Limitations generally applicable.
- 620.25 Relationship to other statutes.
- 620.31 Valuation of assets.
- 620.32 Investment valuation reserves.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.