2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 617. Regulation of insurance holding companies and intercorporate transactions relating to insurers.
- 617.01 Construction and purpose.
- 617.03 Exemptions.
- 617.11 Reports on affiliates.
- 617.12 Rules requiring enterprise risk reports.
- 617.21 Transactions with affiliates.
- 617.215 Supervisory colleges.
- 617.22 Dividends and other distributions.
- 617.225 Extraordinary dividends.
- 617.23 Liability of affiliates.
- 617.25 Officers and directors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.