2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 563. Bingo and raffle control.
GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
DUTIES AND POWERS
- 563.04 General duties of the department.
- 563.05 Departmental duties; powers; prohibitions.
- 563.051 Bingo and raffle security.
- 563.055 Cancellation of license; reinstatement.
- 563.10 Rules governing commingling of receipts prohibited.
- 563.11 License to conduct bingo.
- 563.12 Bingo license application.
- 563.13 Affidavits and fees.
- 563.135 Bingo license application; community-based residential facilities, senior citizen community centers and adult family homes.
- 563.14 Department determinations.
- 563.15 Issuance of license to conduct bingo.
- 563.16 Amendment of license to conduct bingo.
- 563.17 Denial of application; hearing.
- 563.18 Suspension or revocation.
- 563.21 Supplier's license.
- 563.22 Supplier's license application.
- 563.24 Issuance of supplier's license.
- 563.25 Supplier to notify department of changes.
- 563.26 Maintenance of supplier's books and records.
- 563.27 Persons not eligible for supplier's license.
- 563.28 Suspension or restriction of a supplier's license for delinquent child support payments.
- 563.285 Supplier's license and delinquent taxes or unemployment insurance contributions.
- 563.29 Supplier prohibitions.
CONDUCT OF BINGO
- 563.51 Restrictions on the conduct of bingo.
- 563.52 Limited period bingo.
- 563.53 Special bingo games.
- 563.54 Progressive jackpot bingo.
- 563.55 Local ordinances.
REPORTS AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 563.61 Report of bingo operations.
- 563.62 Reports improperly filed.
- 563.63 Bingo account.
- 563.64 Bookkeeping and accounts.
- 563.65 Proper and legitimate expenditures; reimbursement and waiver.
- 563.66 Financial report to membership.
- 563.68 Expenditure of bingo funds after cessation of bingo.
- 563.69 Exemptions; community-based residential facilities, senior citizen community centers and adult family homes.
ENFORCEMENT AND PENALTIES
GROSS RECEIPTS TAX
- 563.907 Qualified organizations.
- 563.908 Requirements of raffles.
- 563.91 Limit.
- 563.92 License.
- 563.925 Liability.
- 563.93 The conduct of raffles under a Class A license.
- 563.935 The conduct of raffles under a Class B license.
- 563.94 Profits.
- 563.95 Denial of application; hearing.
- 563.97 Records.
- 563.98 Annual financial reports; renewals.
- 563.99 Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.