2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 54. Guardianships and conservatorships.
APPOINTMENT OF GUARDIAN
NOMINATION OF GUARDIAN; POWERS AND DUTIES; LIMITATIONS
- 54.15 Selection of guardian; nominations; preferences; other criteria.
- 54.18 General duties and powers of guardian; limitations; immunity.
- 54.19 Duties of guardian of the estate.
- 54.20 Powers of guardian of the estate.
- 54.21 Petition to transfer ward's assets to another.
- 54.22 Petition for authority to sell, mortgage, pledge, lease, or exchange ward's property.
- 54.25 Duties and powers of guardian of the person.
- 54.30 Jurisdiction and venue.
- 54.34 Petition for guardianship or for receipt and acceptance of a foreign guardianship.
- 54.36 Examination of proposed ward.
- 54.38 Notice.
- 54.40 Guardian ad litem; appointment; duties; termination.
- 54.42 Rights of proposed ward or ward.
- 54.44 Hearing.
- 54.46 Disposition of petition.
- 54.47 Lis pendens, void contracts.
- 54.48 Protective placement and protective services.
- 54.50 Temporary guardianships.
- 54.52 Standby guardianship.
- 54.54 Successor guardian.
- 54.56 Visitation by a minor's grandparents and stepparents.
- 54.57 Prohibiting visitation or physical placement if a parent kills other parent.
- 54.60 Inventory.
- 54.62 Accounts.
- 54.625 Transfer of guardianship funds of a Menominee.
- 54.63 Expansion of order of guardianship; procedure.
- 54.64 Review of incompetency and termination of guardianship.
- 54.66 Final accounts.
- 54.68 Review of conduct of guardian.
- 54.72 Guardian compensation and reimbursement.
- 54.74 Compensation of guardian ad litem.
- 54.75 Access to court records.
VOLUNTARY PROCEEDINGS; CONSERVATORS
UNIFORM GUARDIANSHIP ACTS
- 54.850 Definitions.
- 54.852 United States uniform veterans guardianship act.
- 54.854 Uniform transfers to minors act; definitions.
- 54.856 Scope and jurisdiction.
- 54.858 Nomination of custodian.
- 54.860 Transfer by gift or exercise of power of appointment.
- 54.862 Transfer authorized by will or trust.
- 54.864 Other transfer by fiduciary.
- 54.866 Transfer by obligor.
- 54.868 Receipt for custodial property.
- 54.870 Manner of creating custodial property and effecting transfer; designation of initial custodian; control.
- 54.872 Single custodianship.
- 54.874 Validity and effect of transfer.
- 54.876 Care of custodial property.
- 54.878 Powers of custodian.
- 54.880 Use of custodial property.
- 54.882 Custodian's expenses, compensation and bond.
- 54.884 Exemption of 3rd person from liability.
- 54.886 Liability to 3rd persons.
- 54.888 Renunciation, resignation, death or removal of custodian; designation of successor custodian.
- 54.890 Accounting by and determination of liability of custodian.
- 54.892 Termination of custodianship.
- 54.894 Applicability.
- 54.896 Effect on existing custodianships.
- 54.898 Uniformity of application and construction.
- 54.92 Uniform securities ownership by minors act.
- 54.93 Securities ownership by incompetents and spendthrifts.
- 54.950 Definitions.
- 54.952 Custodial trust; general.
- 54.954 Custodial trustee for future payment or transfer.
- 54.956 Form and effect of receipt and acceptance by custodial trustee, jurisdiction.
- 54.958 Transfer to custodial trustee by fiduciary or obligor; facility of payment.
- 54.960 Multiple beneficiaries; separate custodial trusts; survivorship.
- 54.962 General duties of custodial trustee.
- 54.964 General powers of custodial trustee.
- 54.966 Use of custodial trust property.
- 54.968 Determination of incapacity; effect.
- 54.970 Exemption of 3rd person from liability.
- 54.972 Liability to 3rd person.
- 54.974 Declination, resignation, incapacity, death or removal of custodial trustee, designation of successor custodial trustee.
- 54.976 Expenses, compensation and bond of custodial trustee.
- 54.978 Reporting and accounting by custodial trustee; determination of liability of custodial trustee.
- 54.980 Limitations of action against custodial trustee.
- 54.982 Distribution on termination.
- 54.984 Methods and forms for creating custodial trusts.
- 54.986 Applicable law.
- 54.988 Uniformity of application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.