2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 410. Uniform commercial code — funds transfers.
SUBJECT MATTER AND DEFINITIONS
- 410.101 Short title.
- 410.102 Subject matter.
- 410.103 Payment order; definitions.
- 410.104 Funds transfer; definitions.
- 410.105 Other definitions.
- 410.106 Time payment order is received.
- 410.107 Federal reserve regulations and operating circulars.
- 410.108 Relationship to Electronic Fund Transfer Act.
ISSUE AND ACCEPTANCE OF PAYMENT ORDER
- 410.201 Security procedure.
- 410.202 Authorized and verified payment orders.
- 410.203 Unenforceability of certain verified payment orders.
- 410.204 Refund of payment and duty of customer to report with respect to unauthorized payment order.
- 410.205 Erroneous payment orders.
- 410.206 Transmission of payment order through funds-transfer or other communication system.
- 410.207 Misdescription of beneficiary.
- 410.208 Misdescription of intermediary bank or beneficiary's bank.
- 410.209 Acceptance of payment order.
- 410.210 Rejection of payment order.
- 410.211 Cancellation and amendment of payment order.
- 410.212 Liability and duty of receiving bank regarding unaccepted payment order.
EXECUTION OF SENDER'S PAYMENT ORDER BY RECEIVING BANK
- 410.301 Execution and execution date.
- 410.302 Obligations of receiving bank in execution of payment order.
- 410.303 Erroneous execution of payment order.
- 410.304 Duty of sender to report erroneously executed payment order.
- 410.305 Liability for late or improper execution or failure to execute payment order.
- 410.401 Payment date.
- 410.402 Obligation of sender to pay receiving bank.
- 410.403 Payment by sender to receiving bank.
- 410.404 Obligation of beneficiary's bank to pay and give notice to beneficiary.
- 410.405 Payment by beneficiary's bank to beneficiary.
- 410.406 Payment by originator to beneficiary; discharge of underlying obligation.
- 410.501 Variation by agreement and effect of funds-transfer system rule.
- 410.502 Creditor process served on receiving bank; setoff by beneficiary's bank.
- 410.503 Injunction or restraining order with respect to funds transfer.
- 410.504 Order in which items and payment orders may be charged to account; order of withdrawals from account.
- 410.505 Preclusion of objection to debit of customer's account.
- 410.506 Rate of interest.
- 410.507 Choice of law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.