2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 4. Senate and assembly districts.
4.003 Description of boundaries.
4.003 Description of boundaries. Wherever in this chapter territory is described by geographic boundaries, the following conventions are used:
(1) Each bound continues to the intersection with the bound next named, or to the intersection with a straight-line extension of such bound.
(2) If the bound is a street, it follows the center line of the street or the center line of the street extended.
(3) If the bound is a railroad right-of-way, it follows the center line of the railroad right-of-way.
(4) If the bound is a river or stream, it follows the center of the main channel of such river or stream.
(5) If the bound follows a municipal boundary, it coincides with such boundary.
History: 1983 a. 29; 2001 a. 104.