2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 39. Higher educational agencies and education compacts.
EDUCATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS BOARD
- 39.11 Educational communications board; duties.
- 39.115 Educational communications board; powers.
- 39.12 Nonstock corporation.
- 39.13 Board staff.
- 39.14 Affiliation agreement.
- 39.15 Aid for medical education.
- 39.155 Medical College of Wisconsin; state aid policies.
- 39.16 Medical education review committee.
HIGHER EDUCATIONAL AIDS BOARD
- 39.26 Definition.
- 39.28 Powers and duties.
- 39.285 Board review of proposed formulae.
- 39.29 Executive secretary.
- 39.30 Wisconsin grants; private, nonprofit college students.
- 39.31 Determination of student costs.
- 39.32 Student loans.
- 39.325 Wisconsin health education loan program.
- 39.33 Guaranteed student loan program.
- 39.34 Medical student loan program.
- 39.35 Repayment of scholarships for teachers in educationally disadvantaged areas.
- 39.36 Repayment of stipends for teachers of the handicapped.
- 39.37 Student loan funding.
- 39.374 Wisconsin health education loan program funding.
- 39.38 Indian student assistance.
- 39.382 Tribal college payments.
- 39.385 Primary care and psychiatry shortage grant program.
- 39.39 Nursing student stipend loans.
- 39.393 Nursing student loan program.
- 39.397 School leadership loan program.
- 39.398 Teachers and orientation and mobility instructors of visually impaired pupils loan program.
- 39.399 Teacher loan program.
- 39.40 Minority teacher loan program.
- 39.41 Academic excellence higher education scholarships.
- 39.415 Technical excellence higher education scholarships.
- 39.42 Interstate agreements.
- 39.435 Wisconsin grants and talent incentive grants.
- 39.437 Wisconsin covenant scholars grants.
- 39.44 Minority undergraduate grants.
- 39.45 Independent student grants.
- 39.46 Contract for dental education.
- 39.47 Minnesota-Wisconsin student reciprocity agreement.
- 39.48 Armed forces.
- 39.50 Remission of fees for veterans and dependents.
- 39.53 Information for students relating to higher education costs.
- 39.75 Compact for education.
- 39.76 Compact commission delegation.
- 39.80 Midwestern higher education compact.
DISTANCE LEARNING AUTHORIZATION BOARD
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.