2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 351. Habitual traffic offenders.
- 351.01 Declaration of intent.
- 351.02 Definitions.
- 351.025 Revocation.
- 351.027 Hearing on revocations.
- 351.03 Secretary to certify copy of conviction record.
- 351.04 District attorney or attorney general to represent secretary.
- 351.05 Habitual traffic offender or repeat habitual traffic offender determination by the court.
- 351.06 Order of court.
- 351.07 Occupational license; conviction after issuance.
- 351.08 Operation of motor vehicle by habitual traffic offender or repeat habitual traffic offender prohibited; penalty; enforcement.
- 351.09 Recalculation of habitual traffic offender status.
- 351.10 Appeals.
- 351.11 Application of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.