2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 349. Vehicles — powers of state and local authorities.
- 349.01 Words and phrases defined.
- 349.015 Applicability of chapter to electric personal assistive mobility devices.
- 349.02 Police and traffic officers to enforce law.
- 349.025 Quotas relating to the enforcement of traffic regulations prohibited.
- 349.03 Regulation by local authorities forbidden; exceptions.
- 349.04 Truck driver education surcharges.
EXPRESS REGULATORY POWERS
- 349.06 Authority to adopt traffic regulations in strict conformity with state law.
- 349.065 Uniform traffic control devices.
- 349.07 Authority to designate through highways.
- 349.08 Cost of signs and traffic control signals.
- 349.085 Authority to install stop signs at railroad grade crossings.
- 349.09 Authority to remove prohibited signs or signals.
- 349.10 Authority to designate one-way highways, safety zones, turns and lanes.
- 349.105 Authority to prohibit certain traffic on expressways and freeways.
- 349.11 Authority to modify speed restrictions.
- 349.12 Authority to designate no-passing zones.
- 349.13 Authority to regulate the stopping, standing or parking of vehicles.
- 349.132 Authority to require vehicle registration.
- 349.135 Authority to regulate radios or other electric sound amplification devices.
- 349.137 Authority to regulate use of motor vehicle immobilization devices.
- 349.14 Authority to use parking meters.
- 349.145 Authority to establish disabled parking enforcement assistance councils.
- 349.15 Authority to modify weight limitations and classify highways.
- 349.16 Authority to impose special or seasonal weight limitations.
- 349.17 Authority of cities, villages and towns to regulate heavy traffic.
- 349.18 Additional traffic-control authority of counties and municipalities.
- 349.185 Authority to regulate certain events and pedestrians.
- 349.19 Authority to require accident reports.
- 349.20 Authority to prohibit use of bridges for fishing or swimming.
- 349.21 Authority to regulate school bus warning lights.
- 349.215 Authority to appoint school crossing guards.
- 349.217 Authority to appoint traffic control attendants.
- 349.22 Authority to establish mass transit way.
- 349.23 Authority to designate bicycle lanes and bicycle ways.
- 349.235 Authority to restrict use of in-line skates on roadway.
- 349.236 Authority to regulate operation of electric personal assistive mobility devices and personal delivery devices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.