2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 32. Eminent domain.
GENERAL EMINENT DOMAIN
- 32.01 Definitions.
- 32.015 Limitations.
- 32.02 Who may condemn; purposes.
- 32.03 When condemnation not to be exercised.
- 32.035 Agricultural impact statement.
- 32.04 Procedure in condemnation.
- 32.05 Condemnation for sewers and transportation facilities.
- 32.06 Condemnation procedure in other than transportation matters.
- 32.07 Necessity, determination of.
- 32.075 Use after condemnation.
- 32.08 Commissioner of condemnation.
- 32.09 Rules governing determination of just compensation.
- 32.10 Condemnation proceedings instituted by property owner.
- 32.11 Trial of title.
- 32.12 Proceedings to perfect title.
- 32.13 Proceedings when land mortgaged.
- 32.14 Amendments.
- 32.15 How title in trustee acquired.
- 32.16 Abandonment of easements for public use.
- 32.17 General provisions.
- 32.18 Damage caused by change of grade of street or highway where no land is taken; claim; right of action.
- 32.185 Condemnor.
- 32.19 Additional items payable.
- 32.195 Expenses incidental to transfer of property.
- 32.196 Relocation payments not taxable.
- 32.197 Waiver of relocation assistance.
- 32.20 Procedure for collection of itemized items of compensation.
- 32.21 Emergency condemnation.
- 32.22 Special procedure for immediate condemnation.
- 32.25 Relocation payment plan and assistance services.
- 32.26 Authority of the department of administration.
- 32.27 Records to be kept by condemnor.
- 32.28 Costs.
- 32.29 False statements prohibited.
ALTERNATE EMINENT DOMAIN PROCEDURES IN 1ST CLASS CITIES
- 32.50 Definitions.
- 32.51 Exercise of eminent domain.
- 32.52 Board of assessment.
- 32.53 Resolution of necessity.
- 32.54 Report and tentative plan of improvement.
- 32.55 Hearing on the report and tentative plan of improvement.
- 32.56 Altering the plan of improvement.
- 32.57 Determining benefits and damages.
- 32.58 Benefit assessment payments.
- 32.61 Appeal to circuit court.
- 32.62 Transfer of title.
- 32.63 Completing certain improvements.
- 32.66 Bonding.
- 32.67 Special improvement bonds.
- 32.68 Tax delinquent fund.
- 32.69 Alternative financing by general obligation bonds, taxation or anticipation notes.
- 32.70 Statute of limitations.
- 32.71 Liberal construction.
- 32.72 Approval by the electorate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.