2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 295. Nonmetallic mining reclamation; oil and gas; ferrous metallic mining.
NONMETALLIC MINING RECLAMATION
- 295.11 Definitions.
- 295.12 Nonmetallic mining reclamation rules.
- 295.13 Mandatory enactment and administration of ordinance by counties.
- 295.14 Authority to enact and administer ordinance.
- 295.15 Fees.
- 295.16 Applicability of nonmetallic mining reclamation requirements.
- 295.17 Inspection.
- 295.18 Department review.
- 295.19 Enforcement; remedies; penalties.
- 295.20 Preservation of marketable nonmetallic mineral deposits.
OIL AND GAS
- 295.31 Definitions; oil and gas.
- 295.33 Oil and gas exploration and production.
- 295.35 Departmental powers and duties; oil and gas.
- 295.37 Penalties; oil and gas.
FERROUS METALLIC MINING
- 295.40 Legislative findings.
- 295.41 Definitions.
- 295.43 Responsibilities related to mining.
- 295.44 Exploration.
- 295.443 Local impact committee; local agreement.
- 295.45 Bulk sampling plan.
- 295.46 Preapplication description.
- 295.465 Preapplication notification.
- 295.47 Application for mining permit.
- 295.48 Mining plan.
- 295.49 Reclamation plan.
- 295.51 Mining waste site location criteria; feasibility study, and plan of operation.
- 295.53 Environmental impact statement.
- 295.56 Exemptions.
- 295.57 Application procedure.
- 295.58 Mining; department grant or denial of permit.
- 295.59 Bonds and other security.
- 295.60 Impacts to wetlands.
- 295.605 Impacts to navigable waters.
- 295.607 Shoreland and floodplain zoning.
- 295.61 Withdrawals of surface waters and groundwater.
- 295.62 Mining waste site construction and completion reports.
- 295.63 Modifications; reporting.
- 295.635 Required mining waste site inspections, record keeping, reporting, and responses.
- 295.64 Mining site monitoring; general.
- 295.643 Mining waste site monitoring.
- 295.645 Groundwater quality, monitoring, and response.
- 295.65 Successors.
- 295.66 Cessation of mining or reclamation.
- 295.67 Determination of abandonment of mining.
- 295.68 Certificates of completion and release of security.
- 295.69 Termination of proof of financial responsibility for long-term care of mining waste site.
- 295.695 Inspections by the department.
- 295.73 Fees.
- 295.75 Effect of other laws.
- 295.77 Review.
- 295.78 Mining and reclamation; orders.
- 295.79 Enforcement; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.