2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 292. Remedial action.
- 292.11 Hazardous substance spills.
- 292.12 Sites with residual contamination.
- 292.13 Property affected by off-site discharge.
- 292.15 Voluntary party remediation and exemption from liability.
- 292.16 Responsibility of certain municipalities acquiring closed landfills.
- 292.19 Responsibility of persons conducting investigations.
- 292.21 Responsibility of lenders and representatives.
- 292.23 Responsibility of local governmental units; solid waste.
- 292.24 Responsibility of local governmental units; hazardous waste.
- 292.25 Report on impact of exemptions from liability.
- 292.255 Report on brownfield efforts.
- 292.26 Civil immunity; local governmental units.
- 292.31 Environmental repair.
- 292.33 Local government cost recovery cause of action.
- 292.35 Local governmental unit negotiation and cost recovery.
- 292.37 Confidentiality of records.
- 292.41 Abandoned containers.
- 292.51 Cooperative remedial action.
- 292.53 Availability of environmental insurance.
- 292.55 Requests for liability clarification and technical assistance.
- 292.57 Database of properties with residual contamination.
- 292.63 Petroleum storage remedial action; financial assistance.
- 292.64 Removal of abandoned underground petroleum storage tanks.
- 292.65 Dry cleaner environmental response program.
- 292.68 Reimbursement for disposal of PCB contaminated sediment.
- 292.70 Indemnification for disposal of polychlorinated biphenyls.
- 292.72 Brownfields revolving loan program.
- 292.81 Notice; lien.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.