2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 280. Well drilling, heat exchange drilling, and pump installing
- 280.01 Definitions.
- 280.11 Pure drinking water; powers of department.
- 280.13 Additional powers of department.
- 280.15 Drilling and pump installing; registration; licensing; qualifications; fee.
- 280.16 Prohibition on use of certain devices in wells.
- 280.17 Exceptions.
- 280.19 Registration exceptions.
- 280.21 Local authority.
- 280.25 Report on aquifer recovery system.
- 280.30 Well and heat exchange drillhole abandonment; property transfer inspections.
- 280.97 Penalties.
- 280.98 Citations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.