2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 253. Maternal and child health.
- 253.01 Definition.
- 253.02 Department; powers and duties.
- 253.03 State plan; reports.
- 253.04 Private rights.
- 253.05 Federal funds.
- 253.06 State supplemental food program for women, infants and children.
- 253.065 Dietetic internship program.
- 253.07 Women's health block grant.
- 253.075 Family planning and related preventive health services grant.
- 253.08 Pregnancy counseling services.
- 253.085 Outreach to low-income pregnant women.
- 253.09 Abortion refused; no liability; no discrimination.
- 253.095 Requirements to perform abortions.
- 253.10 Voluntary and informed consent for abortions.
- 253.105 Prescription and use of abortion-inducing drugs.
- 253.107 Probable postfertilization age; later-term abortions.
- 253.11 Infant blindness.
- 253.115 Newborn hearing screening.
- 253.12 Birth defect prevention and surveillance system.
- 253.13 Tests for congenital disorders.
- 253.14 Sudden infant death syndrome.
- 253.15 Shaken baby syndrome and impacted babies.
- 253.16 Reducing fetal and infant mortality and morbidity.
- 253.165 Right to breast-feed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.