2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 2. Division of the state into counties, and their boundaries.
- 2.01 County boundaries.
- 2.02 Construction of boundary descriptions.
- 2.03 Jurisdiction of counties on boundary streams.
- 2.04 Jurisdiction of counties on boundary lakes and state boundary waters.
- 2.05 Brown County records.
- 2.06 Records of Iron and Forest counties.
- 2.07 Transcribed records of Rusk County.
- 2.08 Transcribed records of Menominee County.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.