2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 197. Municipal acquisition of utilities.
- 197.01 Municipalities, powers under utility law.
- 197.02 Action by municipalities to acquire utility.
- 197.03 Indeterminate permit; notice.
- 197.04 Discontinuance of condemnation.
- 197.05 Compensation determined by commission; notice; title.
- 197.06 Court review.
- 197.08 Decision for utility.
- 197.09 Reconsideration of compensation.
- 197.10 Cities of first class; contracts; utilities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.