2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 193. Unincorporated cooperative associations.
- 193.001 Citation.
- 193.005 Definitions.
- 193.105 Use of term “cooperative" restricted.
- 193.111 Filing fees and other requirements.
- 193.115 Registered office and agent.
- 193.121 Legal recognition of electronic records and signatures.
- 193.201 Organizational purpose.
- 193.203 Exceptions.
- 193.205 Organizers.
- 193.211 Cooperative name.
- 193.215 Articles of organization and notice of mailing address.
- 193.221 Amendment of articles.
- 193.225 Conversion to cooperative.
- 193.231 Curative filing.
- 193.241 Bylaws.
- 193.245 Cooperative records.
- 193.301 Cooperative powers.
- 193.305 Emergency powers.
- 193.311 Agricultural product and commodity marketing contracts.
- 193.315 Indemnification and insurance against securities law claims.
DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS
- 193.401 Board governs cooperative.
- 193.405 Number of directors.
- 193.411 Election of directors.
- 193.415 Removal of directors.
- 193.417 Resignation of directors.
- 193.421 Filling vacancies.
- 193.423 Allocation of voting authority among directors.
- 193.425 Board meetings.
- 193.431 Quorum; presence of objecting director.
- 193.435 Actions of the board.
- 193.441 Actions without a meeting.
- 193.443 Board authority concerning certain cooperative property.
- 193.445 Audit committee.
- 193.451 Committees.
- 193.455 Conduct and liability of directors.
- 193.461 Director conflicts of interest.
- 193.465 Limitation of director's liability in articles or bylaws.
- 193.471 Indemnification.
- 193.475 Officers.
- 193.478 Director Education.
- 193.501 Members.
- 193.505 Member liability.
- 193.511 Regular members' meetings.
- 193.515 Special members' meetings.
- 193.518 Effect of insufficient notice.
- 193.521 Certification of notice.
- 193.523 Electronic notice.
- 193.524 Revocation of electronic communication.
- 193.525 Quorum at members' meeting.
- 193.531 Virtual members' meetings and attendance.
- 193.535 Actions of the members.
- 193.541 Actions without a members' meeting.
- 193.545 Member voting rights.
- 193.551 Patron member voting based on patronage.
- 193.553 Voting rights limited to members as of date certain.
- 193.555 Voting rights of nonmembers.
- 193.557 Voting of jointly owned membership interests.
- 193.559 Cumulative voting by members.
- 193.561 Voting by business entities, subsidiaries, legal representatives, and holders of security interests.
- 193.565 Voting by proxy.
- 193.571 Member authority concerning certain cooperative property.
- 193.601 Membership interests.
- 193.605 Cooperative securities.
- 193.611 Assignment of financial rights.
- 193.615 Nature and terms of a membership interest and statement of interest owned.
- 193.621 Certificated membership interests.
- 193.625 Replacement certificates.
- 193.631 Restriction on transfer or registration of membership interests.
CONTRIBUTIONS, ALLOCATIONS, AND DISTRIBUTIONS
- 193.701 Authorization, form, and acceptance.
- 193.702 Valuation; presumption and liability.
- 193.705 Restated value of previous contributions.
- 193.711 Contribution agreements.
- 193.715 Contribution rights agreements.
- 193.721 Allocations of profits and distributions of cash and other assets.
- 193.725 Allocations and distributions of profits to patron members.
- 193.731 Member control agreements.
- 193.735 Distribution of unclaimed property.
MERGER AND CONSOLIDATION
- 193.801 Merger and consolidation.
- 193.805 Merger of subsidiary or parent.
- 193.807 Effective date; effect of merger or consolidation.
- 193.835 Abandonment of merger.
- 193.905 Voluntary dissolution; winding up.
- 193.911 Revocation of dissolution proceedings.
- 193.925 Court-supervised voluntary dissolution.
- 193.931 Involuntary dissolution.
- 193.935 Procedure in involuntary or court-supervised voluntary dissolution.
- 193.941 Receiver qualifications and powers.
- 193.951 Filing claims in involuntary or court-supervised voluntary dissolution proceedings.
- 193.955 Discontinuance of court-supervised dissolution proceedings.
- 193.961 Order of dissolution.
- 193.971 Barring of claims.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.