2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 178. Uniform partnership law.
178.09031 Grounds for revocation.
178.09031 Grounds for revocation. The department may bring a proceeding under s. 178.09032 to administratively revoke the statement of qualification of a limited liability partnership if any of the following occurs:
(1) The partnership does not pay, within one year after they are due, any fees or penalties due the department under this chapter.
(2) The partnership does not have on file its annual report with the department within one year after it is due.
(3) The partnership is without a registered agent or registered office in this state for at least one year.
(4) The partnership does not notify the department within one year that its registered agent or registered office has been changed, that its registered agent has resigned, or that its registered office has been discontinued.
(5) The partnership violates s. 940.302 (2) or 948.051 (2).