2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 175. Miscellaneous police provisions.
- 175.05 Sabotage.
- 175.09 Standard time.
- 175.095 Daylight saving time.
- 175.10 Sale to employees prohibited.
- 175.15 Endurance contests; penalty.
- 175.20 Amusement places, license, regulation.
- 175.22 Policy on privacy in locker rooms.
- 175.25 Storage of junked automobiles.
- 175.30 Purchase of firearms in other states permitted.
- 175.35 Purchase of handguns.
- 175.37 Warning whenever transferring a firearm.
- 175.38 Enforcement of video gambling law.
- 175.40 Arrests; assistance.
- 175.403 Trespassing; arrest and removal.
- 175.405 Sexual assault; evidence where no suspect has been identified.
- 175.41 Arrest and assistance; wardens employed by the Great Lakes Indian Fish and Wildlife Commission.
- 175.42 Marquette University police department.
- 175.46 Mutual aid agreements.
- 175.47 Review of deaths involving officers.
- 175.48 Law enforcement officer identification cards.
- 175.49 Former law enforcement officers seeking to carry concealed weapons.
- 175.50 Eyewitness identification procedures.
- 175.51 Reports of missing adults at risk and of hit-and-run incidents.
- 175.55 Use of drones restricted.
- 175.60 License to carry a concealed weapon.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.