2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 160. Groundwater protection standards.
- 160.001 Legislative intent.
- 160.01 Definitions.
- 160.03 Duties of department.
- 160.05 Identification of groundwater contamination; categories.
- 160.07 Establishment of enforcement standards; substances of public health concern.
- 160.09 Establishment of enforcement standards; substances of public welfare concern.
- 160.11 Public information.
- 160.13 Methodology to establish enforcement standard.
- 160.15 Establishment of preventive action limits.
- 160.17 Collection of information.
- 160.19 Regulatory agency; review of existing regulations; design and management criteria.
- 160.21 Adoption of rules for regulatory responses for groundwater contamination.
- 160.23 Implementation of responses for specific sites; preventive action limits.
- 160.25 Implementation of responses for specific sites; enforcement standards.
- 160.255 Exceptions for private on-site wastewater treatment systems.
- 160.257 Exceptions for aquifer storage and recovery systems.
- 160.26 Enforcement.
- 160.27 Substances in groundwater; monitoring.
- 160.29 Petitioning for rule making.
- 160.31 Legislative review.
- 160.32 Common law and liability.
- 160.33 Public participation.
- 160.34 No mandatory well repair as a condition for testing.
- 160.36 Cooperation with American Indian tribes and bands.
- 160.50 Groundwater coordinating council.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.