2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 153. Health care information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND DISSEMINATION
- 153.01 Definitions.
- 153.05 Collection and dissemination of health care and related information.
- 153.08 Hospital rate increases or charges in excess of rates.
- 153.10 Health care data reports.
- 153.20 Uncompensated health care services report.
- 153.21 Consumer guide; list for hospital charge disclosures.
- 153.22 Patient-level data utilization, charge, and quality report.
- 153.45 Release of data by department.
- 153.455 Data organization; contract contingency.
- 153.46 Release of data by entity.
- 153.50 Protection of patient confidentiality.
- 153.55 Protection of confidentiality.
- 153.60 Department expenditure estimate.
- 153.65 Provision of special information; user fees.
- 153.75 Rule making.
- 153.76 Civil liability.
- 153.77 Immunity from liability.
- 153.78 Penalties.
ELECTRONIC HEALTH INFORMATION EXCHANGE
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.