2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 148. Medical societies.
- 148.01 Definition.
- 148.015 State society.
- 148.02 County societies.
- 148.03 Service insurance corporations for health care.
- 148.04 Definitions applicable to indemnification and insurance provisions.
- 148.05 Mandatory indemnification.
- 148.06 Determination of right to indemnification.
- 148.07 Allowance of expenses as incurred.
- 148.09 Medical society may limit indemnification.
- 148.11 Additional rights to indemnification and allowance of expenses.
- 148.13 Court-ordered indemnification.
- 148.15 Indemnification and allowance of expenses of employees and agents.
- 148.17 Insurance.
- 148.19 Reliance by directors or officers.
- 148.21 Consideration of interests in addition to members' interests.
- 148.23 Limited liability of directors and officers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.