2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 138. Money and rates of interest.
- 138.01 Money.
- 138.02 Contracts not affected.
- 138.03 Judgments, how computed.
- 138.04 Legal rate.
- 138.041 Federal rate parity.
- 138.045 Method of calculating interest.
- 138.05 Maximum rate; prepayment, disclosure; corporations.
- 138.051 Residential mortgage loans.
- 138.052 Residential mortgage loans.
- 138.053 Regulation of interest adjustment provisions.
- 138.055 Variable rate contracts.
- 138.056 Variable rate loans.
- 138.057 Penalties.
- 138.058 Reverse mortgage loans.
- 138.06 Effect of usury and penalties.
- 138.09 Licensed lenders.
- 138.10 Pawnbrokers.
- 138.12 Insurance premium finance companies.
- 138.14 Payday loans.
- 138.16 Title loans.
- 138.20 Discrimination in granting credit or loans prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.