2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 135. Dealership practices.
- 135.01 Short title.
- 135.02 Definitions.
- 135.025 Purposes; rules of construction; variation by contract.
- 135.03 Cancellation and alteration of dealerships.
- 135.04 Notice of termination or change in dealership.
- 135.045 Repurchase of inventories.
- 135.05 Application to arbitration agreements.
- 135.06 Action for damages and injunctive relief.
- 135.065 Temporary injunctions.
- 135.066 Intoxicating liquor dealerships.
- 135.07 Nonapplicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.