2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 128. Creditors' actions.
- 128.001 Definitions.
- 128.01 Jurisdiction.
- 128.02 Assignment; mistakes; amendments.
- 128.03 Liens by legal proceedings; assignment.
- 128.05 Assignee's consent, recording copy of assignment.
- 128.06 Assignee required to comply, when.
- 128.07 Preferred creditors.
- 128.08 Receiver; custodian.
- 128.09 Bond.
- 128.10 Meetings of creditors; removal or death of receiver.
- 128.11 Provisional remedies.
- 128.12 Dismissal; intervention.
- 128.13 Inventory of assets and list of creditors.
- 128.14 Notice; injunction; time of filing claims.
- 128.15 Objections to claims; appeal; secured claims.
- 128.16 Discovery.
- 128.17 Order of distribution.
- 128.18 Liens.
- 128.19 Title to property.
- 128.20 Settlement of receiver's or assignee's accounts.
- 128.21 Voluntary proceedings by wage earners for amortization of debts.
- 128.25 Uniform act governing secured creditor's dividends in liquidation proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.