2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 126. Agricultural producer security.
126.82 Investigations. The department may conduct investigations that it considers necessary for the administration of this chapter, including investigations to determine any of the following:
(1) Whether a contractor complies with this chapter.
(2) Whether a contractor is able to honor contract obligations when due.
(3) Whether a contractor has failed to honor contract obligations when due.
(4) Whether a grain warehouse keeper has sufficient grain on hand to meet the grain warehouse keeper's obligations to depositors.
(5) The nature and amount of a contractor's storage obligations or other contract obligations.