2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 126. Agricultural producer security.
126.64 Vegetable contractors; prohibited practices.
126.64 Vegetable contractors; prohibited practices. No vegetable contractor, or officer, employee, or agent of a vegetable contractor, may do any of the following:
(1) Misrepresent the weight, grade, or quality of processing vegetables under a vegetable procurement contract.
(2) Falsify any record or account, or conspire with any other person to falsify a record or account.
(3) Make any false or misleading representation to the department.
(4) If the vegetable contractor is licensed under s. 126.56, engage in any activity that is inconsistent with representations made in the vegetable contractor's annual license application.
(5) Make any false or misleading representation to a vegetable producer or producer agent related to matters regulated under this chapter.
(6) Fail to file the full amount of security required under s. 126.61 (6) by the date that the department specifies.
(7) Assault, threaten, intimidate, or otherwise interfere with an officer, employee, or agent of the department in the performance of his or her duties.