2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 104. Minimum wage law.
- 104.001 Statewide concern; uniformity.
- 104.01 Definitions.
- 104.015 Franchisors excluded.
- 104.02 Minimum wage: requirement to pay.
- 104.035 Minimum wage.
- 104.045 Tips, meals, lodging, and hours worked.
- 104.07 Rules; license to employ; student learners; sheltered workshops.
- 104.08 Apprentices.
- 104.09 Records.
- 104.10 Penalty for intimidating witness.
- 104.12 Complaints.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.