2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 101. Department of safety and professional services — regulation of industry, buildings and safety.
REGULATION OF INDUSTRY: GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 101.01 Definitions.
- 101.02 Powers, duties and jurisdiction of department.
- 101.023 Commercial building code council duties.
- 101.025 Ventilation requirements for public buildings and places of employment.
- 101.027 Energy conservation code for public buildings and places of employment.
- 101.03 Testimonial powers of secretary and deputy.
- 101.05 Exempt buildings and projects.
- 101.055 Public employee safety and health.
- 101.10 Storage and handling of anhydrous ammonia; theft of anhydrous ammonia and anhydrous ammonia equipment.
- 101.11 Employer's duty to furnish safe employment and place.
- 101.111 Excavations; protection of adjoining property and buildings.
- 101.12 Approval and inspection of public buildings and places of employment and components.
- 101.1206 Erosion control; construction of public buildings and buildings that are places of employment.
- 101.121 State historic building code.
- 101.1215 Abrasive cleaning of historic buildings.
- 101.122 Rental unit energy efficiency.
- 101.123 Smoking prohibited.
- 101.125 Safety glazing in hazardous locations.
- 101.126 Recycling space.
- 101.127 Building requirements for certain residential facilities.
- 101.128 Restroom equity.
- 101.13 Physically disabled persons; place of employment and public building requirements.
- 101.132 Physically disabled persons; housing requirements.
- 101.135 Uniform firewall identification.
- 101.137 Fire suppression; ozone-depleting substances.
- 101.14 Fire inspections, prevention, detection and suppression.
- 101.141 Record keeping of fires.
- 101.145 Smoke detectors.
- 101.1472 Contractor regulation.
- 101.148 Contractor notices.
- 101.149 Carbon monoxide detectors.
- 101.15 Mines, tunnels, quarries and pits.
- 101.16 Liquefied petroleum gas.
- 101.17 Machines and boilers, safety requirement.
- 101.175 Local energy resource systems.
- 101.178 Installation and servicing of heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment.
- 101.18 Electric fences.
- 101.19 Fees and records.
- 101.211 Lunchrooms.
- 101.55 Executive agreements to control sources of radiation.
- 101.573 Fire dues distribution.
- 101.575 Entitlement to dues.
- 101.578 Protection of medical waste incinerator employees.
- 101.58 Employees' right to know.
- 101.581 Notice requirements.
- 101.583 Toxic substance information requirements; employer to employee.
- 101.585 Infectious agent information requirements; employer to employee.
- 101.586 Pesticide information requirements; employer or agricultural employer to employee.
- 101.587 Information requirements; employer or agricultural employer to department.
- 101.588 Information collection and maintenance; department.
- 101.589 Extended time periods; exceptions.
- 101.59 Manufacturer, supplier; requirements.
- 101.592 Confidential information.
- 101.595 Employee rights.
- 101.596 Building inspector review board.
- 101.597 Education and training programs.
- 101.598 Rules.
- 101.599 Remedies; civil forfeitures.
ONE- AND 2-FAMILY DWELLING CODE
- 101.60 Purpose.
- 101.61 Definitions.
- 101.615 Application.
- 101.62 Uniform dwelling code council; power.
- 101.625 Contractor certification council; duties.
- 101.63 Departmental duties.
- 101.64 Departmental powers.
- 101.642 Certain rules prohibited.
- 101.645 Smoke detectors.
- 101.647 Carbon monoxide detectors.
- 101.648 Waiver; smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector requirements; plumbing and electrical standards.
- 101.65 Municipal authority.
- 101.651 Special requirements for smaller municipalities.
- 101.652 Manufactured homes; responsibility for compliance.
- 101.653 Construction site erosion control.
- 101.654 Contractor certification; education.
- 101.66 Compliance and penalties.
MODULAR HOME CODE
- 101.70 Purpose.
- 101.71 Definitions.
- 101.715 Application.
- 101.72 Uniform dwelling code council.
- 101.73 Departmental duties.
- 101.74 Departmental powers.
- 101.743 Certain rules prohibited.
- 101.745 Smoke detectors.
- 101.75 Inspections, insignia and alterations.
- 101.76 Municipal authority.
- 101.761 Certain municipalities excepted.
- 101.77 Penalties.
ELECTRICAL WIRING AND ELECTRICIANS
- 101.80 Definitions.
- 101.82 Departmental duties.
- 101.84 Departmental powers.
- 101.86 Municipal authority.
- 101.861 Municipal licensing authority.
- 101.862 License or registration required.
- 101.868 Requirements for master electricians.
- 101.87 Requirements for journeyman electricians.
- 101.874 Reciprocity.
- 101.875 Inspections.
- 101.88 Compliance and penalties.
MANUFACTURED HOMES AND MOBILE HOMES
- 101.91 Definitions.
- 101.92 Departmental powers and duties.
- 101.9202 Excepted liens and security interests.
- 101.9203 When certificate of title required.
- 101.9204 Application for certificate of title.
- 101.9205 When department to issue certificate and to whom; maintenance of records.
- 101.9206 Contents of certificate of title.
- 101.9207 Lost, stolen or mutilated certificates.
- 101.9208 Fees.
- 101.9209 Transfer of interest in a manufactured home.
- 101.921 Transfer to or from dealer.
- 101.9211 Involuntary transfers.
- 101.9212 When department to issue a new certificate.
- 101.9213 Perfection of security interests.
- 101.9214 Duties on creation of security interest.
- 101.9215 Assignment of security interest.
- 101.9216 Release of security interest.
- 101.9217 Secured party's and owner's duties.
- 101.9218 Applicability of manufactured home security provisions.
- 101.9219 Withholding certificate of title; bond.
- 101.922 Suspension or revocation of certificate.
- 101.9221 Grounds for refusing issuance of certificate of title.
- 101.9222 Previously certificated manufactured homes.
- 101.933 Manufactured housing code council duties.
- 101.934 Manufactured housing rehabilitation and recycling.
- 101.935 Manufactured home community regulation.
- 101.937 Water and sewer service to manufactured home communities.
- 101.94 Manufactured home and mobile home manufacturers, distributors and dealers: design and construction of manufactured homes and mobile homes.
- 101.95 Manufactured home manufacturers regulated.
- 101.951 Manufactured home dealers regulated.
- 101.952 Manufactured home salespersons regulated.
- 101.953 Warranty and disclosure.
- 101.954 Sale or lease of used manufactured homes.
- 101.955 Jurisdiction and venue over out-of-state manufacturers.
- 101.957 Nonjudicial resolution of manufactured housing industry disputes.
- 101.96 Manufactured home installation regulated.
- 101.965 Penalties.
MULTIFAMILY DWELLING CODE
- 101.971 Definitions.
- 101.973 Department duties.
- 101.974 Department powers.
- 101.975 Local government authority.
- 101.976 Fire chief and inspector powers and duties.
- 101.977 Compliance.
- 101.978 Penalties.
ELEVATORS, ESCALATORS, AND OTHER CONVEYANCES
- 101.981 Definitions; modification by rule.
- 101.982 Conveyance safety code.
- 101.983 Approvals and permits for conveyances required.
- 101.984 Licenses and supervision required.
- 101.985 Licensing qualifications and procedure.
- 101.986 Conveyance safety code council duties.
- 101.988 Enforcement and penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.