There is a newer version of the Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
2012 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
97. Food regulation.
- 97.01 Definitions.
- 97.02 Standards; adulterated food.
- 97.03 Standards; misbranding.
- 97.07 Interpretation.
- 97.09 Rules.
- 97.10 Prohibited acts.
- 97.12 Enforcement.
- 97.13 Sale of fish flour regulated.
- 97.17 Buttermaker and cheesemaker license.
- 97.175 Butter and cheese grader license requirements.
- 97.176 Butter; grading; label.
- 97.177 Cheese; grading; labeling.
- 97.18 Oleomargarine regulations.
- 97.20 Dairy plants.
- 97.21 Milk haulers and milk distributors.
- 97.22 Milk producers.
- 97.23 Drug residues in milk.
- 97.24 Milk and milk products.
- 97.25 Use of synthetic bovine growth hormone; labeling of dairy products.
- 97.27 Food warehouses.
- 97.29 Food processing plants.
- 97.30 Retail food establishments.
- 97.32 Special dairy and food inspectors.
- 97.34 Bottled drinking water and soda water beverage; standards; sampling and analysis.
- 97.41 Retail food: agent status for local health departments.
- 97.42 Compulsory inspection of animals, poultry and carcasses.
- 97.43 Meat from dead or diseased animals.
- 97.44 Identification of meat for animal feed; registration and records of buyers.
- 97.45 Labeling of horsemeat.
- 97.46 Sale of certain foods regulated and restricted.
- 97.47 Benzoic acid in foods.
- 97.48 Dairy products, adding foreign fats; oleomargarine permitted.
- 97.50 Adulterated, insanitary milk.
- 97.52 Insanitary or adulterated milk and cream; sale; delivery prohibited.
- 97.53 Adulteration of meats.
- 97.56 Kosher meat.
- 97.57 Planted or cultivated rice.
- 97.72 Penalties.
- 97.73 Injunction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.