2012 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
subch. I of ch. 323 SUBCHAPTER I
323. Emergency management.
POWERS AND DUTIES RELATED TO EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- 323.10 Declaration by governor.
- 323.11 Declaration by local government.
- 323.12 Governor; duties and powers.
- 323.13 Adjutant general; duties and powers.
- 323.14 Local government; duties and powers.
- 323.15 Heads of emergency management; duties and powers.
- 323.16 Powers of law enforcement officers.
- 323.17 State traffic patrol officers and conservation wardens.
- 323.18 State agency volunteers.
- 323.19 State official authority to grant variances to statutes and rules for a disaster.
- 323.20 Emergency use of vehicles.
- 323.24 Prohibition against restricting firearms or ammunition during emergency.
- 323.25 Personnel restrictions.
- 323.28 Penalties.
DISASTER ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
LIABILITY AND EXEMPTIONS
- 323.40 Responsibility for worker's compensation.
- 323.41 Liability of state or local unit of government.
- 323.42 Reimbursement of local units of government.
- 323.43 Bearing of losses.
- 323.44 Public shelters.
- 323.45 Providers of equipment and other items.
EMERGENCY LOCATION AND CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT
- 323.50 Definitions.
- 323.51 Emergency seat of state government.
- 323.52 Temporary locations of government for local units of government.
- 323.53 Succession to office; state officers.
- 323.54 Succession to office; local officers.
- 323.55 Interim successors.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAMS
- 323.70 Hazardous substance emergency response.
- 323.71 Local agency response and reimbursement.
- 323.72 Structural collapse emergency response.
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE COMPACT
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.