2011 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 946. Crimes against government and its administration.
- 946.01 Treason.
- 946.02 Sabotage.
- 946.03 Sedition.
- 946.06 Improper use of the flag.
- 946.10 Bribery of public officers and employees.
- 946.11 Special privileges from public utilities.
- 946.12 Misconduct in public office.
- 946.13 Private interest in public contract prohibited.
- 946.14 Purchasing claims at less than full value.
- 946.15 Public and publicly funded construction contracts at less than full rate.
- 946.16 Judicial officer collecting claims.
- 946.17 Corrupt means to influence legislation; disclosure of interest.
- 946.18 Misconduct sections apply to all public officers.
- 946.31 Perjury.
- 946.32 False swearing.
- 946.40 Refusing to aid officer.
- 946.41 Resisting or obstructing officer.
- 946.415 Failure to comply with officer's attempt to take person into custody.
- 946.42 Escape.
- 946.425 Failure to report to jail.
- 946.43 Assaults by prisoners.
- 946.44 Assisting or permitting escape.
- 946.45 Negligently allowing escape.
- 946.46 Encouraging violation of probation, extended supervision or parole.
- 946.465 Tampering with a global positioning system tracking device.
- 946.47 Harboring or aiding felons.
- 946.48 Kidnapped or missing persons; false information.
- 946.49 Bail jumping.
- 946.495 Violation of nonsecure custody order.
- 946.50 Absconding.
- 946.60 Destruction of documents subject to subpoena.
- 946.61 Bribery of witnesses.
- 946.64 Communicating with jurors.
- 946.65 Obstructing justice.
- 946.66 False complaints of police misconduct.
- 946.67 Compounding crime.
- 946.68 Simulating legal process.
- 946.69 Falsely assuming to act as a public officer or employee or a utility employee.
- 946.70 Impersonating peace officers.
- 946.72 Tampering with public records and notices.
- 946.73 Penalty for violating laws governing state or county institutions.
- 946.74 Aiding escape from mental institutions.
- 946.75 Denial of right of counsel.
- 946.76 Search warrant; premature disclosure.
- 946.79 False statements to financial institutions.
- 946.80 Short title.
- 946.81 Intent.
- 946.82 Definitions.
- 946.83 Prohibited activities.
- 946.84 Penalties.
- 946.85 Continuing criminal enterprise.
- 946.86 Criminal forfeitures.
- 946.87 Civil remedies.
- 946.88 Enforcement and jurisdiction.
TREASON AND DISLOYAL ACTS
BRIBERY AND OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT
PERJURY AND FALSE SWEARING
INTERFERENCE WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT
OTHER CRIMES AFFECTING THEADMINISTRATION OF GOVERNMENT
RACKETEERING ACTIVITY AND CONTINUING CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.