2011 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 943. Crimes against property.
- 943.01 Damage to property.
- 943.011 Damage or threat to property of witness.
- 943.012 Criminal damage to or graffiti on religious and other property.
- 943.013 Criminal damage; threat; property of judge.
- 943.014 Demolition of historic building without authorization.
- 943.015 Criminal damage; threat; property of department of revenue employee.
- 943.017 Graffiti.
- 943.02 Arson of buildings; damage of property by explosives.
- 943.03 Arson of property other than building.
- 943.04 Arson with intent to defraud.
- 943.05 Placing of combustible materials an attempt.
- 943.06 Molotov cocktails.
- 943.065 Injury caused by arson: treble damages.
- 943.07 Criminal damage to railroads.
- 943.10 Burglary.
- 943.11 Entry into locked vehicle.
- 943.12 Possession of burglarious tools.
- 943.125 Entry into locked coin box.
- 943.13 Trespass to land.
- 943.14 Criminal trespass to dwellings.
- 943.145 Criminal trespass to a medical facility.
- 943.15 Entry onto a construction site or into a locked building, dwelling or room.
- 943.20 Theft.
- 943.201 Unauthorized use of an individual's personal identifying information or documents.
- 943.203 Unauthorized use of an entity's identifying information or documents.
- 943.205 Theft of trade secrets.
- 943.206 Definitions.
- 943.207 Transfer of recorded sounds for unlawful use.
- 943.208 Recording performance without consent of performance owner.
- 943.209 Failure to disclose manufacturer of recording.
- 943.21 Fraud on hotel or restaurant keeper, recreational attraction, taxicab operator, or gas station.
- 943.212 Fraud on hotel or restaurant keeper, recreational attraction, taxicab operator, or gas station; civil liability.
- 943.215 Absconding without paying rent.
- 943.22 Use of cheating tokens.
- 943.225 Refusal to pay for a motor bus ride.
- 943.23 Operating vehicle without owner's consent.
- 943.24 Issue of worthless check.
- 943.245 Worthless checks; civil liability.
- 943.26 Removing or damaging encumbered real property.
- 943.27 Possession of records of certain usurious loans.
- 943.28 Loan sharking prohibited.
- 943.30 Threats to injure or accuse of crime.
- 943.31 Threats to communicate derogatory information.
- 943.32 Robbery.
- 943.34 Receiving stolen property.
- 943.37 Alteration of property identification marks.
- 943.38 Forgery.
- 943.39 Fraudulent writings.
- 943.392 Fraudulent data alteration.
- 943.395 Fraudulent insurance and employee benefit program claims.
- 943.40 Fraudulent destruction of certain writings.
- 943.41 Financial transaction card crimes.
- 943.45 Theft of telecommunications service.
- 943.455 Theft of commercial mobile service.
- 943.46 Theft of video service.
- 943.47 Theft of satellite cable programming.
- 943.48 Telecommunications; civil liability.
- 943.49 Unlawful use of recording device in motion picture theater.
- 943.50 Retail theft.
- 943.51 Retail theft; civil liability.
- 943.55 Removal of shopping cart.
- 943.60 Criminal slander of title.
- 943.61 Theft of library material.
- 943.62 Unlawful receipt of payments to obtain loan for another.
- 943.70 Computer crimes.
- 943.74 Theft of farm-raised fish.
- 943.75 Unauthorized release of animals.
- 943.76 Infecting animals with a contagious disease.
- 943.80 Definitions.
- 943.81 Theft from a financial institution.
- 943.82 Fraud against a financial institution.
- 943.83 Loan fraud.
- 943.84 Transfer of encumbered property.
- 943.85 Bribery involving a financial institution.
- 943.86 Extortion against a financial institution.
- 943.87 Robbery of a financial institution.
- 943.88 Organizer of financial crimes.
- 943.89 Mail fraud.
- 943.90 Wire fraud against a financial institution.
- 943.91 Penalties.
- 943.92 Increased penalty for multiple financial crimes.
CRIMES AGAINST FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.