2011 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 861. Probate--family rights.
- 861.01 Ownership of marital property at death.
- 861.015 Satisfaction of nonholding spouse's marital property interest in certain business property.
- 861.018 Definitions.
- 861.02 Deferred marital property elective share amount.
- 861.03 Augmented deferred marital property estate: decedent's probate property and nonprobate or other property transfers.
- 861.04 Augmented deferred marital property estate: surviving spouse's property and transfers to others.
- 861.05 Augmented deferred marital property estate: calculation of property interests.
- 861.06 Satisfaction of deferred marital property elective share amount.
- 861.07 Personal liability of recipients.
- 861.08 Proceeding for election; time limit.
- 861.09 Right of election by or on behalf of surviving spouse.
- 861.10 Waiver of right to elect; failure to elect.
- 861.11 Protection of payers and other 3rd parties.
- 861.17 Rights in property transferred in fraud of surviving spouse.
- 861.20 Surviving spouse's right in nondomiciliary decedent's real property in this state.
- 861.21 Assignment of home to surviving spouse or surviving domestic partner.
- 861.31 Allowance to family during administration.
- 861.33 Selection of personalty by surviving spouse or surviving domestic partner.
- 861.35 Special allowance for support of spouse or domestic partner and support and education of minor children.
- 861.41 Exemption of property to be assigned to surviving spouse or surviving domestic partner.
- 861.43 Authority and powers of conservator, guardian or agent.
INTEREST IN MARITAL PROPERTY
DEFERRED MARITAL PROPERTYELECTIVE SHARE AMOUNT
OTHER RIGHTS, ALLOWANCES AND EXEMPTIONS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.