There is a newer version of the Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
2011 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 46. Social services.
- 46.001 Purposes of chapter.
- 46.011 Definitions.
- 46.014 Secretary, powers and duties.
- 46.016 Cooperation with federal government.
- 46.017 Legal actions.
- 46.018 Disbursement of funds and facsimile signatures.
- 46.02 Agency powers and duties.
- 46.027 Contract powers.
- 46.028 Electronic benefit transfer.
- 46.03 Department, powers and duties.
- 46.031 County social service and mental hygiene budget and contract.
- 46.034 Authority to establish services integration and coordination pilot programs.
- 46.035 Department, additional powers to provide structures, facilities and permanent improvements.
- 46.036 Purchase of care and services.
- 46.04 Anchorage program.
- 46.041 Children's consultation service; establishment; purposes.
- 46.042 Treatment program for emotionally disturbed children.
- 46.043 Additional services of mental health institutes.
- 46.044 State psychiatric institute.
- 46.047 State-operated residential facilities and support services.
- 46.048 Central Wisconsin Center for the Developmentally Disabled.
- 46.055 Secure mental health facility for sexually violent persons.
- 46.056 Wisconsin Resource Center.
- 46.057 Mendota juvenile treatment center.
- 46.058 Bonds of employees; police powers; investigation of complaints.
- 46.06 Lands; condemnation, easements, leases, sales, purchases.
- 46.064 Client wages, allowances and release payments.
- 46.066 Freedom of worship; religious ministration.
- 46.07 Property of patients or residents.
- 46.09 Purchases, bills, audits, payments.
- 46.10 Cost of care and maintenance, liability; collection and deportation counsel; collections; court actions; recovery.
- 46.13 Wassermann tests.
- 46.14 Reports of state institutions.
- 46.15 Institutions subject to chapter 150.
- 46.16 General supervision and inspection by department.
- 46.17 County buildings; establishment, approval, inspection.
- 46.175 County institutions: minimum standards.
- 46.18 Trustees of county institutions.
- 46.19 Officers and employees of county institutions.
- 46.20 Joint county institutions.
- 46.205 County home in adjoining county.
- 46.206 Welfare services; supervisory functions of state department.
- 46.208 Relief block grants; functions of state department.
- 46.21 Institutions and department of human services in populous counties.
- 46.215 County department of social services in populous counties.
- 46.22 County social services.
- 46.225 Indigency determinations.
- 46.23 County department of human services.
- 46.238 Infants and unborn children whose mothers abuse controlled substances or controlled substance analogs.
- 46.245 Information for certain pregnant women.
- 46.266 Treatment funds for mentally ill persons.
- 46.268 Relocation services for individuals with mental illness.
- 46.27 Long-term support community options program.
- 46.271 Long-term support pilot projects.
- 46.275 Community integration program for residents of state centers.
- 46.277 Community integration program for persons relocated or meeting reimbursable levels of care.
- 46.278 Community integration program and brain injury waiver program for persons with developmental disabilities.
- 46.2785 Community Opportunities and Recovery Program.
- 46.279 Restrictions on placements and admissions to intermediate and nursing facilities.
- 46.28 Revenue bonding for residential facilities.
- 46.2803 Transition.
- 46.2804 Client management of managed care long-term care benefit.
- 46.2805 Definitions; long-term care.
- 46.281 Powers and duties of the department, secretary, and counties; long-term care.
- 46.2825 Regional long-term care advisory committees.
- 46.283 Resource centers.
- 46.284 Care management organizations.
- 46.285 Operation of resource center and care management organization.
- 46.286 Family care benefit.
- 46.287 Hearings.
- 46.288 Rule-making.
- 46.2895 Long-term care district.
- 46.2897 Self-directed services option; advocacy services.
- 46.2898 Quality home care.
- 46.29 Council on physical disabilities.
- 46.293 Specialized programs for the blind and visually impaired.
- 46.295 Interpreters for the hearing-impaired.
- 46.297 Telecommunication aid for the hearing impaired.
- 46.298 Vehicle sticker for the hearing impaired.
- 46.33 Employee counseling referral programs.
- 46.34 Emission standards for hazardous air contaminants.
- 46.37 Certain water and sewerage service in Winnebago County.
- 46.40 Community aids funding.
- 46.45 Carry-over of community aids funds.
- 46.46 Expenditure of income augmentation services receipts.
- 46.48 Grants for community programs.
- 46.485 Mental health services for severely emotionally disturbed children.
- 46.49 Allocation of federal funds for community aids.
- 46.495 Distribution of community aids funds to counties.
- 46.50 State mental health authority.
- 46.52 Systems change grants.
- 46.53 Mental health treatment provider training.
- 46.54 Consumer and family self-help and peer-support programs.
- 46.55 Grants for services to persons in treatment.
- 46.56 Initiatives to provide coordinated services for children and families.
- 46.57 Grants for services to persons with epilepsy.
- 46.65 Treatment alternative program.
- 46.70 Delivery of services to American Indians.
- 46.71 American Indian drug abuse prevention, treatment and education.
- 46.75 Food distribution grants.
- 46.77 Food distribution administration.
- 46.80 Aging.
- 46.81 Benefit specialist program.
- 46.82 Aging unit.
- 46.85 Programs for older individuals.
- 46.856 Alzheimer's disease; training and information grants.
- 46.86 Treatment programs.
- 46.87 Alzheimer's family and caregiver support program.
- 46.90 Elder abuse reporting system.
- 46.96 Independent living center grants.
- 46.972 Primary health for homeless individuals.
- 46.973 Drug dependence program.
- 46.975 Grant and funding program; services related to alcohol and other drug abuse.
- 46.977 Guardianship grants.
- 46.985 Family support program.
- 46.986 Respite care program.
- 46.99 Medical assistance waiver for Birth to 3 participants.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.