2011 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 183. Limited liability companies.
- 183.0102 Definitions.
- 183.0103 Name.
- 183.0104 Reservation and registration of name.
- 183.0105 Registered office and registered agent.
- 183.0106 Nature of business.
- 183.0107 Execution of documents.
- 183.0108 Filing requirements.
- 183.0109 Forms.
- 183.0110 Filing duty of department of financial institutions.
- 183.0111 Effective date and time of document.
- 183.0112 Correcting filed document.
- 183.0113 Confirmation of status.
- 183.0114 Filing and service fees.
- 183.0120 Annual report.
- 183.0201 Organization.
- 183.0202 Articles of organization.
- 183.0203 Amendment of articles of organization.
- 183.0204 Effect of delivery or filing of articles of organization and other documents.
- 183.0301 Agency power of members and managers.
- 183.0302 Admissions of members and managers.
- 183.0303 Limited liability company charged with knowledge of or notice to member or manager.
- 183.0304 Liability of members to 3rd parties.
- 183.0305 Parties to actions.
- 183.0401 Management.
- 183.0402 Duties of managers and members.
- 183.0403 Limitation of liability and indemnification of members and managers.
- 183.0404 Voting.
- 183.0405 Records and information.
- 183.0501 Contributions.
- 183.0502 Liability for contribution.
- 183.0503 Allocation of profits and losses.
- 183.0504 Series of members, managers, or limited liability company interests.
- 183.0601 Interim distributions.
- 183.0602 Allocation of distributions.
- 183.0603 Distribution upon partial redemption.
- 183.0604 Distribution upon dissociation.
- 183.0605 Distribution in kind.
- 183.0606 Right to distribution.
- 183.0607 Limitations on distribution.
- 183.0608 Liability for wrongful distribution.
- 183.0701 Ownership of limited liability company property.
- 183.0702 Transfer of property.
- 183.0703 Nature of limited liability company interest.
- 183.0704 Assignment of limited liability company interest.
- 183.0705 Rights of judgment creditor.
- 183.0706 Right of assignee to become a member.
- 183.0707 Powers of legal representative.
- 183.0801 Admission of members.
- 183.0802 Events of dissociation.
- 183.0901 Dissolution.
- 183.0902 Judicial dissolution.
- 183.09025 Administrative dissolution and reinstatement.
- 183.0903 Winding up.
- 183.0904 Agency power of managers or members after dissolution.
- 183.0905 Distribution of assets.
- 183.0906 Articles of dissolution.
- 183.0907 Known claims against dissolved limited liability company.
- 183.0908 Unknown or contingent claims against dissolved limited liability company.
- 183.0909 Enforcing claims.
- 183.1001 Law governing.
- 183.1002 Registration required.
- 183.1003 Consequences of transacting business without registration.
- 183.1004 Application for certificate of registration.
- 183.1005 Name.
- 183.1006 Amended certificate of registration.
- 183.1007 Registered office and registered agent of foreign limited liability company.
- 183.1008 Change of registered office or registered agent of foreign limited liability company.
- 183.1009 Resignation of registered agent of foreign limited liability company.
- 183.1010 Service on foreign limited liability company.
- 183.1011 Withdrawal of registration.
- 183.1020 Grounds for revocation.
- 183.1021 Procedure for and effect of revocation.
- 183.1022 Appeal from revocation.
- 183.1101 Authority to sue on behalf of limited liability company.
- 183.1102 Effect of lack of authority to sue.
- 183.1200 Definitions.
- 183.1201 Merger.
- 183.1202 Approval of merger.
- 183.1203 Plan of merger.
- 183.1204 Articles of merger.
- 183.1205 Effects of merger.
- 183.1206 Right to object.
- 183.1207 Conversion.
- 183.1301 Execution by judicial act.
- 183.1302 Rules of construction.
- 183.1303 Securities law application.
- 183.1305 Interstate application.
RELATIONS OF MEMBERS AND MANAGERSTO PERSONS DEALING WITH THELIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF MEMBERS AND MANAGERS
OWNERSHIP AND TRANSFER OFPROPERTY
ADMISSION AND DISSOCIATION OF MEMBERS
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
SUITS BY AND AGAINSTA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.