2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 992. Curative acts.
- 992.01 Repeal of curative laws, effect.
- 992.02 Notarial acts validated.
- 992.03 Alleys.
- 992.04 Municipal refunding bonds.
- 992.05 Conveyances by husbands to wives before March 23, 1895, legalized.
- 992.06 Corporations, curative provisions, articles, deeds, evidence.
- 992.07 Corporations; defects cured.
- 992.08 Evidence as to county lands; minors.
- 992.09 Liberty bond investments validated.
- 992.10 Validation of acquisition of property by department of health services.
- 992.13 School debts validated.
- 992.14 Revenue limit agreement.
- 992.17 Validation of village debts and contracts.
- 992.19 Cooperative educational service agency debts validated.
- 992.20 Agreements between units of government and Indian tribes or bands validated.
- 992.21 Actions by division of savings and loan validated.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.