2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 991. Acts and statutes--effective date, numbering, citation and repeal.
- 991.01 When statutes in effect; laws repealed.
- 991.02 Effect of section 991.01.
- 991.03 Same.
- 991.07 Statutes of limitation.
- 991.08 Statutes reenacted, how regarded.
- 991.09 In force in cities and villages.
- 991.10 Special acts, how affected.
- 991.11 Effective date of acts.
- 991.12 Citation of statutes.
- 991.13 Acts: denomination; citation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.