2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 990. Construction of statutes.
- 990.001 Construction of laws; rules for.
- 990.01 Construction of laws; words and phrases.
- 990.02 Construing statutes of 1898.
- 990.03 Effect of repeals.
- 990.04 Actions pending not defeated by repeal of statute.
- 990.06 Repeal or change of law limiting time for bringing actions.
- 990.07 Evidence.
- 990.08 Citation of supreme court rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.