2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 985. Publication of legal notices; public newspapers; fees.
- 985.01 Definitions.
- 985.02 Method of notification.
- 985.03 Qualifications of newspapers.
- 985.04 Official state newspaper.
- 985.05 Official municipal newspapers.
- 985.06 Official city newspaper.
- 985.065 Publication and printing; counties with population of 250,000 or more.
- 985.07 Classes and frequency of legal notices.
- 985.08 Fees for publishing.
- 985.09 Computation of time, Sundays, legal holidays.
- 985.10 Publication on Sunday.
- 985.11 Fees and work on Sunday.
- 985.12 Proof of publication.
- 985.13 Change of name or discontinuance of paper.
- 985.14 Refusal to publish.
- 985.15 Forfeiture for refusal to publish.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.