2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 98. Weights and measures.
- 98.01 Definitions.
- 98.02 Systems of weights and measures; special units.
- 98.03 State standards; specifications and tolerances.
- 98.04 Municipalities.
- 98.05 Enforcement authority; measurement center laboratory.
- 98.06 Method of sale of commodities.
- 98.07 Declaration of quantity.
- 98.08 Price refunds; price information.
- 98.12 Sale of ice cream and similar frozen products.
- 98.13 Milk or cream tests; samples; patrons' statement.
- 98.14 Standardization of Babcock pipettes.
- 98.145 Licensing of milk and cream testers.
- 98.146 Licensing milk weighers and samplers.
- 98.15 False testing.
- 98.16 Vehicle scale operators; scale installation and testing.
- 98.18 Installing and servicing weights and measures.
- 98.21 Sale of bread.
- 98.22 Bulk deliveries sold in terms of weight and delivered by vehicle.
- 98.224 Vehicle tank meters.
- 98.225 Deliveries of certain liquid fuels.
- 98.245 Liquefied petroleum gas sales.
- 98.246 Petroleum product sales.
- 98.255 Reinspection; fee.
- 98.26 Prohibited acts; penalty; injunction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.