2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 979. Investigation of deaths.
- 979.01 Reporting deaths required; penalty; taking specimens by coroner or medical examiner.
- 979.012 Reporting deaths of public health concern.
- 979.015 Subpoena for documents.
- 979.02 Autopsies.
- 979.025 Autopsy of correctional inmate.
- 979.03 Autopsy for sudden infant death syndrome.
- 979.04 Inquests: when called.
- 979.05 Inquests: procedure.
- 979.06 Inquests: witnesses.
- 979.07 Incriminating testimony compelled; immunity.
- 979.08 Inquests: instructions, burden of proof and verdict.
- 979.09 Burial of body.
- 979.10 Cremation.
- 979.11 Compensation of officers.
- 979.12 Fees for morgue services.
- 979.22 Autopsies and toxicological services by medical examiners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.