2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 978. District attorneys.
- 978.001 Definitions.
- 978.01 Number of district attorneys; election; term.
- 978.02 Eligibility for office.
- 978.03 Deputies and assistants in certain prosecutorial units.
- 978.04 Assistants in certain prosecutorial units.
- 978.041 Population estimates of prosecutorial units.
- 978.043 Assistants for prosecution of sexually violent person commitment cases.
- 978.045 Special prosecutors.
- 978.047 Investigators; police powers.
- 978.05 Duties of the district attorney.
- 978.06 Restriction on district attorney.
- 978.07 Obsolete district attorney records.
- 978.08 Preservation of certain evidence.
- 978.11 Budget.
- 978.12 Salaries and benefits of district attorney and state employees in office of district attorney.
- 978.13 Operational expenses of district attorney offices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.