2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 976. Uniform acts in criminal proceedings.
- 976.01 Uniform act for the extradition of prisoners as witnesses.
- 976.02 Uniform act for the extradition of witnesses in criminal actions.
- 976.03 Uniform criminal extradition act.
- 976.04 Uniform act on close pursuit.
- 976.05 Agreement on detainers.
- 976.06 Agreement on detainers; additional procedure.
- 976.07 Agreements on extradition; Indian tribes.
- 976.08 Additional applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.