2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 975. Sex crimes law.
- 975.001 Definition.
- 975.01 End of commitments; declaration of policy.
- 975.06 Commitment to the department.
- 975.07 The effect of appeal from a judgment of conviction.
- 975.08 Notice of commitments; treatment, transfer, use of other facilities.
- 975.09 Periodic examination.
- 975.10 Parole.
- 975.11 Duration of control.
- 975.12 Termination of control.
- 975.15 Review by court of orders of the department.
- 975.16 Appeal from judgment of committing court.
- 975.17 Option for resentencing.
- 975.18 Establishment of regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.