2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 972. Criminal trials.
- 972.01 Jury; civil rules applicable.
- 972.02 Jury trial; waiver.
- 972.03 Peremptory challenges.
- 972.04 Exercise of challenges.
- 972.06 View.
- 972.07 Jeopardy.
- 972.08 Incriminating testimony compelled; immunity.
- 972.085 Immunity; use standard.
- 972.09 Hostile witness in criminal cases.
- 972.10 Order of trial.
- 972.11 Evidence and practice; civil rules applicable.
- 972.115 Admissibility of defendant's statement.
- 972.12 Sequestration of jurors.
- 972.13 Judgment.
- 972.14 Statements before sentencing.
- 972.15 Presentence investigation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.