2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 967. Criminal procedure--general provisions.
- 967.01 Title and effective date.
- 967.02 Words and phrases defined.
- 967.03 District attorneys.
- 967.04 Depositions in criminal proceedings.
- 967.05 Methods of prosecution.
- 967.055 Prosecution of offenses; operation of a motor vehicle or motorboat; alcohol, intoxicant or drug.
- 967.057 Prosecution decisions based on contributions to organizations and agencies.
- 967.06 Determination of indigency; appointment of counsel; preparation of record.
- 967.07 Circuit court commissioners.
- 967.08 Telephone proceedings.
- 967.09 Interpreters may serve by telephone or video.
- 967.10 Waiting area for victims and witnesses.
- 967.11 Alternatives to prosecution and incarceration; monitoring participants.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.